Trying to get fitter and stronger before you have surgery ?
Concerned and unsure about what you can and can't do after surgery ?
Struggling to walk properly months after surgery , still not able to do your hobbies and/or sports after surgery?
Are your joints still stiff, swollen and not moving correctly?
Here at Team Buckley we recognise that many patients are concerned about surgery and unsure of the do's and do nots before and after their procedure and the correct timing for these.
Our aim is to take the guess work out of this and provide with a comprehensive rehabilitation plan and "hands on therapy" where required.
We provide rehabilitation for:
- Post fracture (e.g after cast removal)
- ACL/PCL (Anterior and/or Cruciate Ligament reconstruction)
- Meniscal Tears
- Rotator Cuff repairs
- Sub Acromial decompression
- Spinal Fusion, decompression and disectomies
- Brostrum ankle repair
- Total and partial Knee and hip replacements
- And More
Please contact the clinic for more details and the therapist to see.